• no animal has more liberty than the cat, but it buries the mess it makes. the cat is the best anarchist •
[for whom the bell tolls - E. Hemingway]
• nothing’s ever fulfilled, not until the very end. and closure. nothing is ever over •
• try keep the truth from showing up •
• some days, I feel everything at once.
other days, I feel nothing at all.
I don’t know what’s worse:
drowning beneath the waves
or dying from the thirst •
• it is the very error of the moon
she comes more nearer earth than she was wont
and makes men mad •
[W. Shakespeare - Othello]
• i feel my luck could change • (presso Como Lake, Italy)
• pain could be killed. sadness could not, but the drugs did shut its mouth for a time •
[c.whitehead - zone one]